Thursday 14 April 2016

Term 1

Blog post title: Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership


We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are active thinker, resilient , integrity, goal focused, motivational and trustworthy.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most is trustworthy because I can be trusted by my friends and I know I can trust them.


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is motivation because I want to motivate my friends to do good things and achieve great things.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that there are different ways then just one to be an effective leader.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is describing leadership traits because I know a lot about them and how they can be effective with learning, school and life.
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this)


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment