Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and fielding.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. Stacking the first base and then getting a strong hitter to take them all home. This strategy worked very well.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were……. Calling for the ball so not heaps of people go for the ball and crowd it then miss the catch. Watch the ball like your in a death defying staring contest until it reaches your hands and then go for the catch.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to my confidence. because…………… I don't believe that i can hit the ball hard and mess up.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Collaborate more because…………..So there is no confusion with our teamwork and the ball also, so we don't smash our heads together by accident.

The game that I enjoyed the most was our strategy and our flawless catching and teamwork. because………………. I could have fun and have a few laughs along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment